Hate shelling out rent each month and having nothing to show for it? Looking to make your money work for you with a sound investment? Whatever your reasons for taking the plunge and buying your first home, we’re here to help.
The event will start with an overview of the NYC current market, followed with a panel of experts presenting valuable insights about how to navigate the market as a first-time buyer.
- Trisha Penn- Real Estate Sales Person, Citi Habitats
- Jason Zagans- Real Estate Attorney, The Zegans Law Group, PLLC
- Elise Leve- Senior Mortgage Banker, Citizens Bank
Some of the information that will be covered:
- What NYC neighborhoods are best for first-time buyers?
- What are common mistakes NYC first-time buyers make?
- Condo vs. co-op vs. “condop” vs. single-family home – what’s right for you?
- Why is preapproval so important?
- Are co-op boards as tough as everyone says?
- Buying vs Renting- Why it’s easier and cheaper than you think to become a homeowner
- How Investing in New york city real estate can bring great returns!
We understand that buying a home can be a confusing, emotional process, especially in a market as complex and competitive as New York. Seminar will offer educational value for anyone attempting to navigate the buying process. Attend the event and you’ll walk away with the confidence you need to make one of the biggest, most challenging decisions of your life – buying a home in NYC.